Description of app, per the app store page:
• Easily adjust your photos with the Tune Image filter, now featuring Auto Correct and Selective Adjust for precise editing
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt & Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Facebook and Flickr
• Mac OS 10.6.6 and 10.7.3. A windows version is also available at Snapseed.com for your Windows based friends
• Requires 64-bit processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or later)
• JPEG, TIFF (in RGB color mode), and RAW file formats
• Use Snapseed to edit your images from iPhoto, Lightroom, and Aperture
• Languages supported: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Tune Image—Easily browse and adjust your photos with a single click using Auto Correct, tweak your photos to perfection with Tune Image or selectively adjust specific areas of them with revolutionary Control Points. Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Crop, Straighten & Rotate—Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos and easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo. Now includes standard aspect ratios.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White—Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage—Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama—Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos.
• Grunge— Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt & Shift—Create the classic compressed depth of field look of a miniature set or emulate the swings and tilts of a large format camera.
• Details— Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus— Draw attention to the subject of your photo with a vignette or by blurring the surrounding background.
• Frames—Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
== Sharing ==
• Email—Send images at original resolution.
• Social—Share on Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter.”