Update (11/27 3:45pm): Walmart has the VIZIO D50u-D1 50-inch 120Hz 4K Smart UHDTV for $598 shipped (Reg. $728).
If you’re still in the market for a new HDTV or missed Dell’s instant-sellout last night, we’re rounding up some of the best options available now. Prices have dropped to lows on a variety of models and sizes, so you’re bound to find something for your living room, basement, bedroom or kitchen. Here are our top-picks at the moment:
Dell offers the
VIZIO 43-inch 120Hz 4K Smart LED UHDTV for $399.99 shipped. That’s good for $200 off the original MSRP, $98 less than Amazon and the lowest price we’ve seen. Rated 4.2/5 stars. Features include 4K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, built-in Wi-Fi for smart functionality, five HDMI inputs and local dimming. Rated 4.2/5 stars.
Before you head on to the rest of today’s HDTV deals, take a look at this 25-mile “super thin” antenna from Duafire for $7.99 (Reg. $13) after coupon code X5YRMTVK is applied at checkout. This HDTV will assist in cutting the cord and provide access to eligible local channels in your area. Be sure to grab an extra HDMI cable for your new setup as well.
- LG 60-inch 120Hz 4K Smart UHDTV: $900 (Orig. $1,500) | Best Buy
- Spectre 32-inch 60Hz 1080p HDTV: $159 (Orig. $300) | Walmart
- TCL 32-inch 60Hz 720p Smart HDTV: $125 (Reg. $270) | Amazon
- Seiki 39-inch 120Hz 4K UHDTV: $235 (Orig. $600) | Newegg
- Sharp 50-inch 60Hz 1080p HDTV: $300 (Reg. $450) | Best Buy
- Spectre 55-inch 120Hz 4K UHDTV: $400 (Reg. $450) | Walmart