Update (10/6 4:00pm):
- Save 50% on all in-stock Criterion Blu-rays and DVDs w/ code SUZY – ends tomorrow
- Amazon now has Band of Brothers on Blu-ray for $21.99 prime shipped (Reg. $28).
Best Buy is currently offering a wide variety of Blu-ray and DVD movies starting at $3. There are 78 titles included in this sale that includes a mixture of new release and older hit films. Free shipping is available on orders of $35+ or you can elect for in-store pickup to side-step those charges.
Our top picks from this sale include:
- Taken 2 (DVD): $3 (Reg. $10)
- A Good Day to Die Hard (DVD): $3 (Reg. $10)
- RoboCop (2-disc Blu-ray): $5 (Orig. $23)
- Independence Day (Blu-ray): $5 (Reg. $15)
- Wild (Blu-ray): $5 (Reg. $23)
- Limitless (2-Disc Blu-ray): $5 (Reg. $10)
- Mad Max (Blu-ray): $5 (Reg. $10)
Next up, Walmart has the Jurassic World Collectible Round Tin with Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD pre-order for $19.56 shipped. It is set to ship on October 20th. Best Buy offers the Jurassic World Blu-ray pre-order with a Jurassic World T-Shirt for $19.99 while Target has the Blu-ray with a $5 gift card for the same price.
Looking for the entire collection of Jurassic films? Amazon offers all four movies on Blu-ray 3D + Digital HD for $65 (Reg. $90) or with a free t-shirt for $70 at Best Buy, while iTunes has the complete digital HD collection for $35 (Reg. $50).
More Media Deals:
- Paddington (HD Digital Rental): $1 (Reg. $5) | iTunes and Amazon
- Blockbuster Blu-ray Pack (Transformers, Star Trek, more): $30 ($102 value) | Amazon
- Entourage The Movie (HD Digital Download): $10 (Reg. $20) | iTunes
- Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D + Blu-ray Combo): $18 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Band of Brothers (Remastered Blu-ray): $22 (Reg. $28) | Best Buy
- American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray): $25 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- Furious 7 (HD Digital Download): $10 (Reg. $20) | iTunes
- Bond 50: Celebrating Five Decades of Bond (Blu-ray): $80 (Orig. $300) | Fox Connect
- Pre-order Blu-ray movies at Target, receive a $5 gift card