To start off this week’s Media roundup, recreate a cinema experience in your basement or media room with this refurbished Vivitek Qumi Q5 for $289 shipped from BuyDig with coupon code EDUSEG30K at checkout. As a pricing comparison, Amazon and Best Buy are currently charging nearly $550 for this unit in new condition.
It casts your favorite movies, tv shows, and games up to 90-inches (diagonal) and features a 720p resolution with DLP Link technology that creates a 3D effect. Rated 3.8 out of 5 stars from Amazon reviewers.
More Blu-rays from Amazon:
- No Country for Old Men: $4.90 (Reg. $15)
- World War Z [BR 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]: $11.92 (Reg. $55)
- Lilo & Stitch / Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch [BR + DVD]: $16.09 (Reg. $30)
- Jaws [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]: $7.99 (Reg. $25)
- Lake Placid (Collector’s Edition): $18.99 (Reg. $30)
- Varsity Blues: $6.29 (Reg. $15)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: $4.99 (Reg. $15)
Classic TV collections on DVD:
- Frasier: The Complete Series: $96.99 (orig. $260)
- Cheers: The Complete Series: $79.99 (orig $270)
- Taxi: The Complete Series: $49.99 (orig. $130)
- The Andy Griffith Show: The Complete Series: $59.99 (orig. $236)