Algoriddim’s audio/video mixing app vjay is available for free today on both the iPhone and iPad. The iPad version would normally run you $10 and vjay for iPhone is regular $3. Labelled as a “cutting-edge mashup machine” and fully integrated with your device’s media libraries, vjay allows you to mix and mash your video and audio files within the app’s editor to create “interactive audio visual” experiences. Vjay also features built-in camera integration, real-time audio/video effects and external display support as well as Facebook and Youtube sharing. Head below the fold for more details:
VJay was also just updated with new content. Here’s what’s in Version 1.2:
Refreshed and enhanced included video content, exclusive intro clip by Snoop Dogg a.k.a Snoop Lion and Key-Lock: change tempo of audio/video without affecting pitch (requires iPhone 5)
– Media Access – Create stunning mashups using all your media on your device, including videos, music, and footage from camera roll.
– Real-time video transitions, audio visuals effects – vjay comes with stunning audio & video effects, looping tools, visual transitions, and real-time VideoScratch
– Live Movie Recording – With a simple touch of a button, easily save your mixes on your device in real-time.
– Instant Facebook and YouTube sharing – Instantly share your personal vjay recordings with friends via Facebook and YouTube.
– Support for external displays – Easily plug into a TV and stream videos wirelessly to Apple TV.
– Built-in camera integration – Quickly record your own video clips using the built-in camera and add them to your mixes on the fly with added special effects
– Integration with iTunes Store – browse, search, preview and purchase music videos on iTunes from within the app.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.