Defining features of the Jabra Stealth include:
- Small, discreet design incorporating microPOWER technology
- Ultimate Comfort Eargels
(5 options) to provide a secure fit
- Crystal clear sound at both ends of phone calls via HD Voice
- Easy pairing to smartphones and other devices with NFC
- 6 hours of talk time and an energy-saving PowerNap function
Key features of the Jabra Step Wireless include:
- Great wireless sound for life on-the-move
- Dust and water resistant
- Easy to pair & control calls and music
- Comfortable fit for long-term use
- Angled earbuds give optimal sound flow with no sound loss
The Jabra Stealth will be sold at AT&T retail stores in the United States, beginning on August 8, and on Jabra.com in August. The new earbuds will retail for $69.99 and will be available at Amazon.com and Jabra.com in August.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.