“Jabra unveiled two new Bluetooth products this week. The Jabra Stealth mono Bluetooth headset and the Jabra Step Wireless earbuds. The Jabra Stealth is the first headset to incorporate microPOWER technology, reducing the overall size of the headset while boosting battery efficiency and without sacrificing sound quality.”
Defining features of the Jabra Stealth include:
- Small, discreet design incorporating microPOWER technology
- Ultimate Comfort Eargels™ (5 options) to provide a secure fit
- Crystal clear sound at both ends of phone calls via HD Voice
- Easy pairing to smartphones and other devices with NFC
- 6 hours of talk time and an energy-saving PowerNap function
Key features of the Jabra Step Wireless include:
- Great wireless sound for life on-the-move
- Dust and water resistant
- Easy to pair & control calls and music
- Comfortable fit for long-term use
- Angled earbuds give optimal sound flow with no sound loss
The Jabra Stealth will be sold at AT&T retail stores in the United States, beginning on August 8, and on Jabra.com in August. The new earbuds will retail for $69.99 and will be available at Amazon.com and Jabra.com in August.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.