The iTunes $0.99 movie rental of the week is the debaucherous Wolf of Wall Street. This Martin Scorsese film features an unforgettable performance by Leonardo DiCaprio and is based on a true story. As a pricing comparison, it’s currently $4.99 at Amazon and $3.99 at Google Play. Rated 8.3 out of 10 stars at IMDB. Own a HD digital copy of the movie for the limited time price of $9.99.
The new Rise Against album, The Black Market, is now available for free streaming as an iTunes First Play.
More iTunes HD deals:
- Gravity $9.99
- Transformers Trilogy $24.99
- Select movies $9.99 ea: The Dark Knight, Django Unchained, Silver Linings Playbook, Captain Philips, more
More Blu-ray deals via Amazon:
- Clint Eastwood: The Man With No Name Trilogy $18.49 (Reg. $40)
- The Bourne Legacy [BR + DV + Digital Copy + UltraViolet] $6.96 (Reg. $20)
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation 3D [BR + 3DBR + DVD + UltraViolet] $12.96 (Reg. $55)
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off $4.99 (Reg. $15)
- Don Jon $7.99 (Reg. $25)
- Star Trek Into Darkness 3D [BR + DVD + 3DBR + Digital Copy + UV] $12.96 (Reg. $55)
- The Counselor [BR + UltraViolet] $9.99 (Reg. $30)
- Bad Grandpa .5 [BR + UltraViolet] $9.99 (Reg. $23)
- 007: Casino Royale [Collector’s Edition] $4.99 (Reg. $27)
- 007: On Her Majesty’s Secret Service $4.99 (Reg. $20)
- 007: A View to Kill $4.99 (Reg. $20)
- 007: The Spy Who Loved Me $4.99 (Reg. $20)
- 007: Diamonds are Forever $4.99 (Reg. $20)
*Note: If a movie is currently out of stock you can still order it to lock in the discounted price
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.