The Slingbox Pro lets you turn your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone into an HDTV by streaming your home TV programming to your devices.
- Watch and control your live and recorded TV on your laptop or desktop – supports Windows XP/Vista and Mac
- Watch and control on your mobile phone – supports Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian or Palm OS-based mobile devices
- Supports high-definition video in the home or over the Internet – requires at least 1.5 Mbps upload speed
- Multiple inputs for connections to up to 3 devices, such as a DVR, cable set top box, satellite receiver or DVD player
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM tuner and no monthly fees
Update (7/15 4:45pm): Now also available from Amazon. As one of the Bonus Deals of the Day, Best Buy offers the Slingbox 350 for only $99.99 shipped. That’s $80 off the list price, $23 less than Amazon, and tied with our previous mention as the lowest we’ve seen.
With the Slingbox 350, you can extend your living room TV experience in sparkling 1080p high definition. It connects to your digital video recorder (DVR), cable set-top box or satellite receiver via component or composite sources. It has ethernet connectivity and a compact design.