Newegg via eBay Daily Deals is offering a manufacturer refurbished Roku 3 Streaming Media Player w/ an HDMI cable included for $64.95 shipped. That’s 35% or $35 off the regular price, $3 under our previous refurb mention and the lowest price we’ve ever seen on a refurbished unit (which didn’t include a free HDMI cable).
It features 1080p HD video and access to over 1000 different channels including Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, MLB.TV, and much more. It also has a private listening mode which allows users to plug the included headphones into the side of the remote (also included) to listen while the TV speakers are muted. There are also free iOS and Android apps that allow users to control the device remotely as well as stream content from mobile devices to the big screen.
Roku 3 is the best streaming media player out there according to Wirecutter:
If you don’t have a media streaming box or a huge library of music and movies from the iTunes store, the Roku 3 is the best choice. It is fast, tiny and has a wonderful user interface. It has a huge selection of streaming content that leaves out none of the major services…
It has received a 4.3/5 star rating from over 7,800 Amazon customers.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- Faster and more powerful. With up to 1080p HD video* and extended-range, dual-band wireless performance for increased speed
- Amazing remote with headphone jack. Use the included in-ear headphones to crank up that late-night flick while the kids (or parents) sleep
- One-stop search. Find your favorite movies and TV shows all from one place from top TV and Movie services like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video or Hulu Plus.1000+ channels and growing. The best selection of streaming out there.
- Free iOS and Android device app. Use it like a remote. Browse and add new channels. Even stream your music and photos from your phone or tablet to your HDTV
- A Roku account is free. However, payment information is required during setup to provide the convenience of making purchases from the Roku Channel Store on your TV. You will only be charged if you choose to make a purchase.