LivingSocial is offering a Gold Star Membership plus a $20 Costco Cash Card, coupons and a number of free food items for $55. While a standard Gold Star Membership will run you $55 directly from Costco, with the added goodies you are saving as much as $91 here. Note: this promotion deal is only available to new customers and can’t be used to to renew existing memberships.
Along with the free $20 cash card that can be used on anything in-store including groceries, electronics for around the house and more, head below to find out everything this promotion includes:
- Exclusive coupons good for three free Kirkland Signature
products ($30.97 value)
- One apple pie
- One rotisserie chicken
- One 30-pack of two-ply bath tissue
- Plus, enjoy three months of free identity protection service brought to you by Identity Guard® (a $40.47 value)
- $146.44 total value
Here is how to redeem your membership and freebies:
- Complete your purchase on LivingSocial
- Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online
- You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print out
- Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco (you’ll find the store finder here) to complete your Membership application
- Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only); coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.