Sears offers the Samsung 60-inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (model PN60F5300) for $699.99 with free shipping. The discounted price will show up once you begin the checkout process. That’s $100 below its current street price and only $50 more than Newegg is charging for it in refurbished condition.
You’ll enjoy a stunning, 1080p HD viewing experience that’s enhanced by our Real Black Panel, 600Hz Subfield Motion and Wide Color Enhancer Plus. Clear Image Panel delivers striking contrasts between deep black levels and bright whites while 600Hz Subfield Motion captures the crisp detail of high-speed action. Wide Color Enhancer Plus expands the color range to capture every vibrant hue, just as the director intended.
Nearly 100 Amazon reviewers rate it 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Additionally, Tiger Direct has the Seiki 39″ LED 4K 120Hz (SE39UY04) for $339, coupon code MUY142069 brings it down to $299 shipped. You can save an additional $15 by entering your e-mail address here, then follow the discounted link to the television. After adding to your cart, apply the aforementioned coupon code to bring your order down to $284 shipped.
- Samsung 46″ 1080p LED 60Hz Smart (UN46H5203): $459.99 (orig. $750) | BuyDig via eBay
- Samsung 50″ 1080p 60Hz Smart (UN50H5203): $589.99 (orig. $900) | BuyDig via eBay
- TCL 50″ LED 4k UHD 120Hz (LE50UHDE5691): $449.99 (orig. $999.99) | Amazon
- Sharp 55″ LED 1080p 120Hz w/ Roku stick (LC-55LE643U): $499.99 (orig. $900) | Best Buy
- Samsung 51″ Plasma 720p 600Hz (PN51F4500): $379.99 w/ pickup (orig. $880) | Sears
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.