Amazon has the Sony DRBTN200 Bluetooth headphones in black for $59 shipped. That’s $71 under the regular price, the lowest we’ve seen and the best price we can find. This new deal is $8 better than the best refurbished listing we can find. The white model DRBTN200 Bluetooth headphones are available for $69.99 shipped (Reg. $130), also the best price we can find.
They feature one-touch Bluetooth pairing with NFC, a built-in mic for hands free calls, a 10-24 kHz frequency response and swiveling ear pads. They have received a 4.2/5 star rating from over 880 Amazon customers.
If you’re looking for something less expensive, Soundbot has a number of popular budget Bluetooth headphones and the highly-rated Philips SHB7000/28 Bluetooth set goes for under $40. You’ll find more headphone deals here and in our Daily Deals roundup.
More from Sony:
Portable, wireless convenience
Portable and easy, wireless sound can be yours with the DRBTN200. 30mm drivers deliver dependable sound complemented by a lithium Ion battery for up to 40 hours of music playback while the added benefit of one-touch Bluetooth pairing with Near Field Communications (NFC) makes for an outstanding wireless experience.
One-touch connection with Near Field Communications
Enjoy convenient Bluetooth pairing with NFC technology. Simply align the NFC logos and tap to: power on the headphones, activate Bluetooth, pair the two devices, and stream your music. Wirelessly enjoy your favorite artists and tracks with compatible Bluetooth audio devices. More than a pair of wireless headphones, you can also take calls via the built-in speakerphone capability with the simple push of a button.
- Type of Use : Portable and Home
- Design : Over-the-head
- Interface : A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP SBC, AAC Audio Formats
- Headband : Yes
- Plug : N/A
- Magnet : Neodymium
- Headphone Type : Closed type, dynamic
- Microphone : Omni directional, electret condenser (100 – 4 kHz frequency range)
- Cord : N/A
- Remote Control : Play, Stop, Pause, FF, FR
- Battery Type : Built-in Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Power Consumption (in Standby) : 800 hrs (approx.)
- Battery Life (Approx) : Up to 40 hours continuous music playback (approx.); Up to 30 hours continuous communication time (approx.); Up to 800 hours standby time (approx.)
- Battery Indicator : Yes
- Battery Charging (Approx) : Appox.4.5 hours from empty to full
- Frequency Range : 20 – 20 kHz transmission range
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.) : Approx. 5.5 oz. (157 g) – included rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth® Technology : Bluetooth specification Version 3.0 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz-2.4835 GHz FHSS
- Line of sight approx.30 ft (10 m)
- NFC : One-touch Listening with NFC (Near Field Communications)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.