Today, Best Buy knocks $50 off the price of the popular and colorful Beat Mixr headphones dropping them to $199.99 shipped. People with access to an .edu student/teacher/alumni email account can sign up for a book of student coupons which contain a $100 off Beats Mixr Headphones (Mixr aren’t pictured on the homepage but they will come in the email) which expires on the 11th of October. If you are already a .edu email subscriber, the email would have come on the 31st of August.
The $99.99 price shipped is the lowest we’ve seen on these new colorful headphones by about $100 (making the non-edu price also a “best buy”). Amazon reviews come in very high at 4.4. These are at both Amazon and the Apple store currently for $250. Refurbished can be found for $180 from Beats
Looking for some nice in ears? NewEggFlash has some Sennheiser OCX 685i Sport In-Ear Headphones (White) for $39.99 (half off)
- Professional-level, club-caliber sound, Ear cups rotate. Sturdy, lightweight, durable. Dual inputs so you can plug in on either side, Created in partnership with Grammy Award-winning producer DJ David Guetta
- Club-ready sound. Designed to be heard over a crowd, Beats Mixr headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume.
- Made for DJs. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, then rotate back for total isolation. With daisy chain connectors, it’s easy to share what you’re listening to.
- Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super-lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
- What’s In The Box: Beats Mixr on-ear headphone, 3.5mm coiled DJ audio cable, 1/4-Inch audio adapter, In-line control and mic cable (features may vary), Carrying case, Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.