Newegg has the XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer for $499. But using code: EMCWPWF25 in the cart will drop your total down to $399 shipped. That’s $100 off the regular listing and matching the best price we’ve seen on one of the most popular home 3D printers.
The printer is defined as already being the most affordable 3D option out there, and now it just got $100 less expensive. It features a 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8-inch build volume, is enclosed to ensure safety and requires no assembly. It is both Mac and PC compatible, more specs below.
It is the #1 Best Selling 3D Printer on Amazon and sits with a 3.6/5 star rating from over 230 customers. It ships with a limited 1 year parts and labor warranty from XYZ. With the $100 in savings here, you can stock up on XYZprinting ABS Plastic Filament Cartridges in the colors of your choice.
More from XYZ:
The da Vinci 1.0 3D Printer will revolutionise the way you live.da Vinci allows you to create and customise your home with the push of a button.
Plug-and-Play Printer. With easy-to-install filament cartridges users can easily refill the printer. Da Vinci’s all enclosed design protects users from the high temperatures required to print. Smart Platform Auto Calibration. XYZWare EZ Mode making it easy to use for non-experienced users. 3D Design+ Cloud – A service platform makes your 3D creative come true.
- Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Maximum Build Volume (WxHxD): 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inch (20x20x20cm)
- Printing Mode: Fine (100 microns), Standard (200 microns), Speed (300 microns), Ultra Fast (400 microns)
- Print Head: Single Nozzle
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print Speed: 150mm/sec
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Material: ABS Available Now. PLA (Will be available in Q4 2014)
- File Type: .STL & XYZ Format
- Panel Type: 4 x16 LCM
- Language: English & Japanese
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Wire
- OS Support: Windows XP (.net 4.0 required) / Windows 7 or above (for PC); Mac OSx 10.8 / 64-bit above (for Mac)
- Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 2GB+ DRAM (for PC); X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 2GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
- * Product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.