Amazon has the Roku HDMI Streaming Stick (3500R) for $39.95 shipped. That’s $10 or 20% under the regular listing, the lowest price we can find and the best new listing we’ve seen by $1. It is matching the lowest price we’ve seen from Black Friday ad leaks thus far.
- Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
- 1,500+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids’ shows of any streaming player.
- Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It’s your choice.
- Send to TV from mobile. Use mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p* HD.
Roku’s mini streaming stick has received a 4/5 star rating from over 2,200 Amazon customers.
More from Roku:
Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI Version)
The Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI Version) is a convenient little stick that streams loads of entertainment to your TV. Choose from 1,500+ channels and 31,000+ movies with more added all the time. Control it with the included remote or from your mobile device. Even cast Netflix, YouTube and personal media from your smartphone or tablet to your TV.
What’s the Difference Between the 3500R HDMI Streaming Stick and the 3400R Roku Ready Streaming Stick?
The Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI version) uses USB or AC power and is controlled by the included enhanced remote or your personal mobile device. The Roku Streaming Stick (Roku-Ready version) uses a special port (MHL) to power the device and can be controlled by the manufacturer remote or the Roku Ready included remote. The 3400R Roku Ready version is only compatible with MHL-port ready devices.