- Tactile touch panel that enables sensual movements, head detection sensor
- Tap on the right headphone to take or end a call, touch the panel for two seconds to reject it. Sliding your finger horizontally on the control panel allows you to switch between two calls.
- Highly performing active noise control, specialized musical image
- Bone conduction sensor, five microphones and a powerful digital signal processor
- Free Android / iPhone / iPod remote application dedicated to the Parrot ZIK design by Starck
They have received 4/5 stars from over 400 Amazon customers. We also have some other headphone deals available right now like the Sennheiser MM30is for $40 shipped (orig. $80), Beats Tour 2.0 in-ears (multiple colors) for $120 shipped (Reg. $150), and MEElectronics Air-Fi AF52 wireless over-ears for $40 shipped (orig. $120). Also be sure to check out the recently unveiled Parrot Zik 2.0 headphones.
More from Parrot:
At Parrot we’ve developed new headphones using ground- breaking technology to create a truly immersive sound. The Zik are designed around a powerful processor that spatializes sound and recreates the acoustics of a concert hall. Three months ago, I asked Lou Reed for his opinion. He told me that the headphones were well tuned for classical music but not for rock. And he told me he could help.
So on September 30th, 2013, I travelled to his studio in New York; it would be the last time I would see him. Working alongside his experienced sound engineer as well as Parrot Zik’s acoustic designers, Lou Reed used his personal mastering studio to program the Zik as if he were adjusting the balance for one of his own performances. You can now experience the extraordinary results by using a special control on the Parrot Audio Suite app for iPhone® or Android
. Thank you Lou.
Parrot ZIK is fitted with an ultra-intuitive touch control panel on the right headphone: when connected via Bluetooth, slide your finger vertically to adjust the volume and horizontally to skip to the next track.
Parrot has developed a complete movement recognition algorithm designed to be simple and intuitive for the user.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links