Outdoor enthusiasts and clumsy iPhone 6 owners alike have been waiting for this moment: LifeProof has made its frē waterproof iPhone 6 case available for $79.99. This is sort of a pseudo launch since black is the only color option and the special early-access link was only given to newsletter subscribers.
As with past versions of the frē, the updated iPhone 6 model is also waterproof, dirt proof, snow proof, and shock proof. According to LifeProof, the frē case will keep your iPhone 6 safe from damage in up to 2 meters of water for an hour. The built-in scratch protector will keep your touchscreen safe without getting in the way of Touch ID.
We hope to see a full line of LifeProof iPhone 6/Plus cases released later this month. Continue on for more features and pics:
- The thinnest, lightest, toughest LifeProof case ever made
- Built-in scratch protector for total touchscreen defense
- Works with the iPhone 6’s Touch ID
- Complete access to all buttons, ports and controls
- Anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Maximum sound output and clarity
- Clear window showcases the iconic Apple logo
- Slim, sleek profile follows iPhone’s precision lines
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.