Sometimes it is hard to be definitive on “Best of” products. On car chargers, it now isn’t. I’ve been using the Aukey Quad-port car charger for a few weeks and it is the most powerful, most solid, has the most ports and is one of the smallest I’ve tried. It also holds up well after multiple insertions and removals and it looks as good as a car charger is going to get. It also has a chip inside that not only knows how much charge to deliver to each port, but it also knows when the charge is complete and will shut down.
We’re talking no-brainer territory here.
Even if you have USB ports in your car, they likely don’t quick charge iPhone 6s s and iPads. This one does. Up to 4 of them at a time via the 48W/9.6A total output.
Tech Specs and gallery follow:
- AIPower technology with TI chip inside intelligently detects the input current of the connected devices to maximize both compatibility and charging speed (up to 2.4 amps each port).
- 48W/9.6A total output with four standard USB output port enables you to charge four tablets or phones with up to 2.4A simultaneously at their full speed.
- The most powerful car charger with the smallest size in the world (3.41*1.77*0.83in / 1.52oz).
- Use your existing USB charging cables to charge most USB powered devices / Easy-to-see LED confirms whether USB charger is properly connected.
- Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. Charging will be automatically stopped when battery is full.