Update (11/22 3:00pm): Amazon has the Philips HF3500/60 Wake-Up Light for $49.99 with free shipping when you clip the $10 coupon on the product page. That’s within $1 of the best price we’ve ever seen.
Amazon has the Hamilton Beach 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker (49983A) for $71.99 shipped. That’s 28% under the original listing, $17 under the next best price from a trusted retailer and the lowest we’ve seen on a new model.
It works with both K-Cups and regular ground coffee and has programmable brewing, auto shut off, and is large enough the brew directly into a 14 oz. travel mug (not included). It has received a 3.7/5 star rating from over 900 Amazon customers. You can save 5% on Amazon’s #1 Best Selling K-Cups when you checkout with subscribe & save right now.
Next up, Target has Rubbermaid 34-piece Food Storage Set w/
Easy Find Lids for $12 shipped.
Don’t forget about Walmart’s pre-Black Friday sale on now and head below for the rest of today’s best home deals including slow cookers, espresso machines, cookware and more:
- Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Slow Cooker, 5-Quart $30 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- Hamilton Beach 7A Set ‘n Forget Slow Cooker, 6-Quart $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- Hamilton Beach 9A Set ‘n Forget Slow Cooker, 6-Quart $40 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- Nespresso Espresso Maker w/ Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother $128 (Reg. $150) | Amazon
- KRUPS Espresso Machine w/ Stainless Steel Housing $70 (orig. $217) | Amazon
- KitchenAid Digital Convection Oven, Stainless Steel $202 (Reg. $250) | Amazon
- Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender kit (Man. refurb) $33 (orig. $70) | eBay
- Emeril Hard Anodized Cookware Set, 10-Piece $100 (orig. $200) | Amazon Gold Box
- Cuisinart 15-Piece Ceramic-Coated Cookware Set $110 (orig. $400) | Groupon
- Rachael Ray Stoneware Lasagna Lover Baker & Roaster $28 (Reg. $45) | Amazon
- Pre-Black Friday Sale: kitchenware, personal care, more | Walmart
- Food Network Magazine 2-Year sub $10 w/ code BLACKFRIDAY (Reg. $56) | TopMags
- Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel System $208 (orig. $320) | Amazon
- Fresh Cut Christmas Trees w/ delivery up to 25% off | Home Depot
More Home Deals Still Alive:
Best Buy is currently offering 20% off regular priced small kitchen appliances as well as “floor care, personal care, irons, steamers and presses, or heating and cooling” items using codeNOVEMBER20 online. Or print this coupon to get the deal in-store. You can see a list of eligible items here.
- Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee/Espresso Maker $250 (orig. $350) | Amazon
- Cuisinart Elite Collection 4-cup Chopper/ Grinder (Man. refurb) $38 (oroig. $60+) | eBay
- Omega BMJ330 Commercial 350-Watt Stainless-Steel Pulp-Ejection Juicer (Man. refurb) $65 (orig. $200) | eBay
- Braun electric shavers up to $40 off | Amazon
- Defender 500GB DVR w/8 Indoor/Outdoor Cams $310 (orig. $640+) | Amazon
- Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Knife Block Set $100 ($150) |Amazon
- Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower, Black $20 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Farberware Classic Stainless Steel Saucepan $22 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- Black & Decker Lithium-ion 4-Tool Combo Kit $149 (orig. $280) | Amazon
- HDX Precision Screwdriver Set (23-Piece) $4 ship-to-store (Reg. $6+)
- Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker $40 (Reg. $70) | Amazon
- iRobot 560 Robot Vac w/ Dock (Man. refurb) $240 (Reg. $350) | eBay
- Dyson AM06 Table Fan/ AM07 Tower Fans $140–$270 (orig. $400) | Groupon
*** More Home Deals Still Alive Here…
More from Hamilton Beach:
2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker (49983)
Sometimes time is short, and sometimes not. Perfect coffeemakers handle both. That’s Hamilton Beach’s 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker. This convenient 2-in-1 coffee maker brews a whole carafe of coffee or a single cup. So whether you are rushing off to work, or are enjoying the Sunday paper, you can have the right amount of coffee.
Product Feature Benefits:
Enjoy maximum brewing flexibility in minimum space (13.9”H x 10.63”W x 10.24”D)
Lets you brew a whole carafe of coffee or brew right into a cup or travel mug
Gives you the flexibility of brewing your cup with a single-serve pack or ground coffee
Adjustable cup rest fits a standard cup or up to a 14 oz. travel mug (not included)
Programmable timer with 2 hour automatic shutoff
The 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker maximizes your brewing flexibility and offers more brewing options than most coffeemakers. To start your day, you can use the “single-serve side” to brew into a standard-size cup or brew up to a 14 oz. travel mug. What’s more, you have the choice of brewing with a single-serve pack or your favorite ground coffee. On mornings when you want to enjoy cup after cup, or when you’re entertaining, the “carafe side” makes a full 12-cup pot. So much in so little space, the 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker provides maximum flexibility for your coffee-drinking enjoyment.
All this brewing flexibility won’t take over your whole countertop, either. At just 10.63 inches wide and (27 cm) and 10.24 inches (26 cm) deep, the 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker accomplishes a lot of things in a minimum amount of space. And you’ll find that at 13.9 inches (35.3) height, it’s even a bit shorter than many full-size coffeemakers.
Easy To Use
The 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker is designed to brew on one side at a time. To make your selection, simply turn the dial to the left or right. All accessories for brewing a single cup with a single-serve pack or ground coffee are included, and the multilevel cup rest adjusts to fit your standard cup or travel mug.
Whichever way you decide to brew, you can have a great-tasting cup of coffee whenever you need it. The single-serving side can brew an 8 oz. cup of coffee using a single-serve pack in 2 ½ minutes, and the carafe side is programmable up to 24 hours in advance with a two-hour auto shutoff and regular/bold brew strength settings.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links