Amazon has the Pencil by FiftyThree smart digital stylus for iPad for $39.95 shipped in black graphite aluminum and $49.95 shipped in Walnut. Regular $50 for the black and $60 for the wood model, this is more than 20% in savings and beating the lowest we’ve seen on either model by $10 respectively.
Supported by a number of apps, Pencil by FiftyThree allows artists, designers, or just anybody to sketch and take hand written notes directly on iPad. Along with eraser functionality on the back end, it features surface pressure, blending modes, and adaptive palm rejection technology to allow users to rest their hand on the display comfortably.
Pencil by FiftyThree is compatible with a growing list of iPad apps including Paper by FiftyThree, Procreate, Sketchbook Mobile, Noteshelf, Mobile Mouse, and more. Head below for more details on the “artisanally crafted” smart writing devices:
Great tools inspire great ideas. Pencil by FiftyThree is the most natural and expressive way to create on iPad. Advanced technology meets beautiful design to keep you in the flow, without needing to switch tools.
- Walnut model with Magnetic Snap (attaches to Apple iPad Smart Cases & Covers)
- Digital stylus for iPad
- What’s included: Pencil, Rechargeable battery, Extra tip, Extra eraser
- Try all paid tools in Paper FREE when using Pencil
- Works on iPad 3, 4, Air (all) & Mini (all). Connects via Bluetooth LE (Low Energy)
- Connects to Paper by FiftyThree, Procreate, Sketchbook Mobile, Noteshelf, and others
This sale is part of FiftyThree’s Black Friday discount, is available on both Amazon and the official site and will run through Cyber Monday.