As Cyber Week rolls to the finish line, we are still seeing a number of sales from top clothing retailers across the internet. The Gap family is offering a very nice discount heading into the weekend, you can pickup as much as 50% off the regular price which is the same discount that we saw during Black Friday.
Gap and Banana Republic are both offering new winter items to help keep you warm over the coming months. At Banana you can pick up a 40% discount on regular priced items which means clearance pricing on a number of clothes new to its store. Just use coupon code BRXODAYS to receive this discount. Some of our favorite include:
- Traveler Denim Jacket for Men $72 shipped (Reg. $120)
Slim-Fit Multi-Plaid Western Shirt for Men $42 shipped (Reg. $70)
Cable-Knit Cowl Pullover for Women $59 shipped (Reg. $98)
Gap and Old Navy are also running deals:
- Gap – save 30% when you spend $100, 50% for orders of $200+ w/ code SNOW
- Old Navy – 25% off everything w/ code SAVEMORE
Head below for more deals from Express
- Express – save $30 off $100, $60 off $200, $90 off $200 w/ code 1833
- REI – save 30% on selected items including SmartWool and Hydro Flask
- Eddie Bauer – Up to 50% off sitewide, free shipping w/ code TOASTY
- Tommy Hilfiger – Save $50 when you spend $150 w/ code THGIFT50
- J.Crew – 25% off $100, 30% off $150+
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.