Amazon takes 25% off any book when you enter coupon code BOOKDEAL25 during checkout. Even though today’s deal is 5% less than Black Friday, it’s still a great way to save on expensive hard cover or coffee table books. Only physical books are eligible for this coupon code and the maximum possible discount value is $10
I recommend all Apple fans take this chance to save $10 on a copy of the incredible “Iconic: A Photographic Tribute to Apple Innovation” (pictured above).
Otherwise, you can browse Amazon’s just announced Best Selling Books of 2014 list for other great finds.
Take an Extra 25% Off Any Book
Terms & Conditions
▪ To use this promotion, you must enter “BOOKDEAL25” at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes” section to receive 25% off any ONE (1) book purchased in your order (up to $10 promotional credit).
▪ This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from December 11, 2014 at 5pm PST to December 14, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
▪ Offer good while supplies last.
▪ Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
▪ The offer discount will be allocated to the highest priced book in your order.
▪ If any of the products or content related to this promotion are returned, the value of the offer will be subtracted from your return credit.
▪ This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
▪ Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
▪ If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
▪ Void where prohibited.
▪ Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
▪ Offer does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.