Today’s Daily Steal is the Klipsch KMC 3 Wireless Music System with Bluetooth for a low $165 shipped. That’s $235 off the list price, $75 less than Amazon, and the lowest we could find. Back in June, we had a refurb model for the same price as today’s deal for a new one.
This Klipsch is a wireless music system with built-in subwoofer. It has quick, easy Bluetooth streaming from smartphones, portable music players and computers. AptX technology allows for audiophile quality streaming. Advanced DSP equalization for accurate reproduction of all music types. Also, it come with a remote to conveniently control volume/mute and streaming music sources while being charged. Features:
- Premium 2.1 home/portable wireless music system with built-in subwoofer
- Quick, easy Bluetooth streaming from smartphones, portable music players and computers. AptX technology allows for audiophile quality streaming. Advanced DSP equalization for accurate reproduction of all music types.
- 130 watts of digital system power. Features dual 2″ full range drivers for incredibly detailed sound and a 5.25 inch subwoofer combined with a unique, dual port system for truly deep bass
- 3.5mm input plays music from nearly any non-Bluetooth music source. USB input charges all smartphones and most portable music devices (cable not included). Portable long-life DC operation with 8 “D” cell batteries (not included)
- Remote control conveniently controls volume/mute and streaming music sources while being charged.
Amazon shoppers gave it 4.5 out of 5 stars and left great reviews.
Daily Steals also has the Klipsch KMC 1 Bluetooth Speaker in a variety of colors for a low $139 (orig. $200).
The Klipsch Music Center KMC 1 system is the ultimate portable music speaker. Its small size lets you take it just about anywhere, while its “front row center” sound will astonish you with its impact and Experience powerful sound with this Klipsch Music Center Series KMC 3 music system, which features AptX audio coding technology for clear music streaming. Two 2″ full-range speakers and a 5-1/4″ long-throw subwoofer deliver dynamic audio.Product Features: Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices 130W bi-amplified peak system power (15W RMS x 2; 35W RMS) Two 2″ full-range speakers AptX audio coding technology Bass reflex enclosure Advanced DSP equalization Remote allows you to easily adjust volume levels and control audio playback on compatible wirelessly connected devices Touch-sensitive controls Battery-powered for up to 26 hours of playback (requires 8 D alkaline or rechargeable batteries; not included) AC/DC operation offers an additional power option Built-in handle 3.5mm input USB port Specifications: Frequency response: 45Hz-24KHz +/-3dB/useable bass to 40Hz (f6) Max acousic output:105 dB (0.5m near field) Amplifier power: 2 x 15W RMS (full range drivers) 1x35W (subwoofer) 130W system peak power Bi-Amplified for audiophile resolution Enclosure types: Bass-reflex Inputs: Bluetooth, 3.5mm Analog In, Charge-only USB port Battery type: 8 “D”? cells, alkaline or rechargeable Dimensions: 7.2″ H (18.3cm) x 17″ W (43.2cm) x 5.5″ D (14cm) Weight: 7.8 lbs (3.5 kg) Finish: Soft-feel paint with high-gloss metallic accents In Black