If you are looking to extend your wireless network to any part of your home including powered outstructures like barns, stables, pools, guesthouses, gates or even just easily improving your signal strength in your home far from your current router, we have a quick, easy and inexpensive solution:
Combining the TP-LINK Nano Powerline Adapter Kit for $19.99 shipped (which we mentioned a few days ago) with the TP-Link Wireless N150 Portable Router: $14.99 shipped gives you up to 200Mbps of data speeds from your current router channelled through up to 300 meters of household/yard wiring to another outlet where you can connect to this Portable 150Mbps Wireless router.
Both of these are at lowest ever prices and get great (4.3+/5 star) reviews at Amazon.
TP-LINK AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit (TL-PA2010KIT) features:
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends indiscreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home’s electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
TP-Link Wireless N150 Portable Router features:
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, IEEE 802.3/3u
- Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP/WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wireless Data Rates: Up to 150Mbps
- Interface: Ethernet Port
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!