This week’s free app from Apple is Brushstroke. Designed to transform your photos into “paintings in one touch,” you can download the app for free on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Releasing back in March of this year for $2.99, the lowest we had seen the app go previously was $1 for about a week in April.
Head below for more details on what Brushstroke can do:
Turn your photos into paintings with Brushstroke.
Brushstroke transforms your album photos and snaps into beautiful paintings in one touch. Edit, sign, and share your work on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Want your artwork printed? We’ve teamed up with CanvasPop to provide the best quality canvas prints available. Pick a frame and size, and you’ll have your masterpiece delivered and hanging on your wall in no time.
- Automatically transform your photos into one of many painting styles
- Load photos from your Camera Roll and other Albums
- Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
- Experiment with different color palettes
- Adjust your painting to get just the right look
- Select from a variety of canvases and surfaces
- Sign your painting to personalize it
- Share your art on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Have your art printed and shipped right to your doorstep
Brushstroke: FREE (Reg. $3)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.