Staples is offering the J
abra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones in Black for $99.99 shipped .
Next up, Amazon has the Sennheiser Urbanite XL Over-Ear Headphones in denim for $169.99 shipped. That’s around $80 under the original listing, about $10 under our previous mention and the best price we’ve seen these cans go for.
The feature stainless steel hinges and aluminum sliders for extra durability, a detachable cable with a 3 button remote and mic for iOS devices, a collapsable design and a 2 year international warranty. The have received a 4.5/5 star rating from 44 Amazon customers.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More on the REVOs:
Optimize your sound with the Jabra Revo Headphones.
Compatible with most smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other Bluetooth-ready devices, the Jabra REVO wireless headphones are a great tool for anyone from avid music lovers to seasoned business professionals. These comfortable headphones provide flexibility and ease of use with the soft, adjustable headband and built-in turntable touch controls.
- Connectivity technology: Wireless, Wireless technology: Bluetooth NFC, Sound mode: Stereo, Impedance: 32 ohms, Frequency: 20 – 20 kHz
- Dolby digital, flexible, foldable, detachable cord, USB charging, auto pairing, digital signal processing, noise blackout, adjustable headband
- Battery standby time: 240 hours, Maximum battery run time: 12 hours
- Earpiece design: Over the head, Earpiece type: binaural, Earpiece sensitivity: -5 dB
- Microphone technology: Noise filtering, integrated microphone, Microphone sensitivity: 14 dB
- Earpiece controls: Play, skip, pause, pairing, reject call, voice Dial, answered, redial, track, volume
- Material: Aluminum, steel, plush, memory foam, silicon, polycarbonate, zinc, ABS, TPE
- Dimensions: 7″(H) x 6.3″(W) x 2.9″(D)
- Bluetooth profiles: Audio video remote control profile, advanced audio distribution profile, hands free profile, headset profile
- Turntable touch control allows to easily play, skip or pause music and manage calls
- Solidly built with an aluminum frame, steel hinges and a shatterproof headband for extreme flexibility
- Features a foldable design for quick, compact storage and comes with a detachable cord and USB charging for convenience
- Certificates and standards: CE, FCC, IC, GOST, RoHS, REACH
- Warranty: 2 years limited
Chatting Made Easy Perfect for anything from customer service to professional gaming, the Jabra REVO wireless headphones provide clear communication via noise-filtering technology and digital-signal processing, ensuring those on the other end don’t miss a single word. The integrated microphone is hardly noticeable and features a sensitivity of 14 dB for intensely crisp conversations Premium Sound With this headphones’ Bluetooth connectivity and built-in earpiece controls, such as play, pause, skip, answered call, and volume, you never have to worry about fumbling with a device or a mess of wires while performing integral tasks. For purveyors of music, the two Dolby Digital stereo speakers have a maximum impedance of 32 ohms and -5 dB sensitivity for an intensely rich sound, and the shatterproof headband and memory-foam-filled earpieces offer both comfort and a sense of security Portability and Long-Lasting Use Featuring a foldable aluminum frame and a detachable USB charging cord, the Jabra REVO wireless headphones are compact enough to be carried anywhere, and the 2-year warranty provides ease of mind. These headphones also have a battery run time of 12 hours for prolonged use
Staples is offering the J
abra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones in Black for $99.99 shipped . That’s $140 under the original listing, $42 below Amazon, the best current price we can find and within $5 of the all-time lowest price (which was a limited one-day sale at Woot).
They feature NFC, “High Definition Dolby® Digital Plus enhanced sound,” touch controls for easy call and playback management, wireless or corded connections, and a 2 year limited warranty. They have received a 4.2/5 star rating from over 360 Amazon customers.