Rakuten offers the Yamaha RX-V477 5.1-Channel 4K Network AV Receiver with Airplay for $272.99 shipped. This is a savings of $77 off the regular price and the lowest that we can currently find it. This receiver is rated 4.3/5 stars by 27 Amazon reviewers.
The Yamaha RX-V477 features six HDMI inputs with 4K UHD pass-through, is AirPlay compatible in addition to supporting Spotify and Pandora streaming via the iOS app. It is energy star certified and includes Yamaha’s YPAO sound optimization system for automatic speaker setup.
Full specs from Yamaha:
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- 115 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- 80 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- HDMI® (6 in / 1 out) with 4K Ultra HD pass-through for super high resolution images
- AirPlay®, Pandora®, Spotify music streaming service and AV Controller App
- HTC Connect™ for music streaming from HTC Connect compatible smartphones
- Front panel USB digital connection for iPod® and iPhone®
- FLAC, WAV 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple™ Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with 5 speakers in front
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass sound even with small speakers
- Gapless playback compatibility allows play without interruption
- YPAO™ sound optimization for automatic speaker setup
- Multilingual color OSD for improved visibility (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese)
- ECO mode operation for about 20 percent less power consumption
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.