Update (1/7 12:02pm): The Special Bonus Pack model of the Sonicare toothbrush is now sold out, but the standard and frustration-free packaging version are still available for $30 Prime shipped at thelink found below.
Amazon is offering the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Toothbrush,
Special Bonus Pack (HX6212) for $29.95 with free Prime shipping (free trial) or on orders of $35 or more. Note: be sure to clip the $10 coupon below the listing page (matched at Target w/ code Sonicare10). That’s about $40 under the original listing, matching the lowest we’ve seen and the best we can currently find.
It features “patented sonic technology, with up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute.” This Sonicare has your typical two-minute timer, a charge indicator (“lasts up to 2 weeks between charges”) and comes
with 1 plaque control brush head and a travel case. It has received a 4.2/5 star rating from over 320 customers and is the #1 Best Selling Rechargeable Toothbrush on Amazon. Amazon is also offering up to $30 off select Oral-B electric toothbrushes right now as well.
Macy’s is currently running its semi-annual clearance sale with savings of up to 20 – 75% off a wide range of home and kitchen items. Additionally, you can knock an extra 10 – 15% off items already on sale using promo code SALE. Macy’s charges $9.95 for shipping in most cases, but ships orders over $99 for free.
The rest of today’s notable home deals:
- Dyson AM04 Hot + Cool Heater/Table Fan, Blue $250 (orig. $400) | Newegg
- Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Reach Upright Vacuum w/ turbo nozzle $75 (orig. $120) | eBay
- Kuhn Rikon Pressure Cookers from $100 (orig. up to $250) | Woot
- Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo Lightly Scented (Pack of 2) $7 (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- Stanley STMT71654 201-Piece Mechanics Tool Set $61 (orig. $137) | Amazon
More home deals still alive…