The GPS-enabled running and fitness tracker app, Runtastic PRO for iOS has gone free today. Regularly priced at $4.99, this highly rated app (4.5/5 stars all-time) has not been free since January of last year.
Android users can upgrade from the free version to Pro by using coupon code “FREE-UBTP-XPTP”.
This fitness app tracks each walk, jog or run by utilizing the built-in GPS of your iOS device, providing data on a variety of measurables. The PRO version of this app features a built-in voice coach, auto pause, route tracking, training goals and geotagging. Additionally, it provides training plans for users based on their goals, such as running a 5K or other types of marathons.
Full description below.
Download Runtastic to reach your health and fitness goals – and have fun along the way – with our top-rated tracking app!
The Runtastic app tracks your sport and fitness activities (distance, duration, speed, elevation change, calories burned & more) – such as running, jogging, biking & walking – utilizing GPS technology to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals! What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience. Take this running app out for a run and enjoy improved app design, optimized features & new functionality.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all health and fitness levels. Let’s go!
PRO APP FEATURES:
– Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
– Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
– Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
– Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
– Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
– Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
– Training goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
– Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
– Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
– Weather, temperature & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
– Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross country skiing & hand bike training
– Ad free
– Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
– LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
– Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
– Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
– Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
– Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
– View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our 24-hour wearable
– Integration with Apple Health
– Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
– Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
– Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
– Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you’ll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan! Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals like: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a beach body.
Plus, try out Runtastic Music – Running Vol. 2. Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing, to create scientifically-engineered music compilations. Boost your motivation and focus with tunes from Lady Gaga, OneRepublic, Bastille & more!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.