Update: We found a lower price on MFi Lightning cables: Tecknet MFi 3.3 ft Lightning cable for $6.97 Prime shipped at Amazon. A better deal is the same $6.97 price for the 1.5M version.
Amazon has the MFi Certified Aukey Lightning to USB Cable (3.3ft / 1m) for $9.99. When you enter the coupon code HE7YOXF4 at checkout, the total drops to only $7.99 Prime shipped. That’s about the lowest you can get for one of these cables certified by Apple (which charges more than double for their Lightning cables). Don’t have Prime? Get it for free for a month. Otherwise make sure to pad your order to $35 to avoid shipping (buy 5!).
Need a little more pipe? Check out this combo MicroUSB/Lightning, heavy duty 6 foot cable for $21 shipped.
- A convenient charging and syncing combo delivered through a single cable.
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone 6 / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air, iPad mini / mini 2, iPad 4th generation, and iPod nano 7th generation.
- Compact 8.6mm x 5.6mm (0.34in x 0.22in) Lightning connector head works with virtually all cases.
- 3.3ft (1m) of portable, durable, flexible cord, to suit a variety of everyday connection needs.
- Package contents: Aukey USB Cable with Lightning Connector, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links