Walmart has kicked off a massive sale offering some of the lowest prices we have seen on games across all major platforms, on top of a few very early $60 preorder deals for under $45 and Amiibos from $9.
Some of the standout titles in the sale that have already released include:
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on Wii U $34.19 (Reg. $50)
- Super Smash Bros. on Wii U $41.05 (Reg. $60) – matched at Amazon
- NES Remix Pack on Wii U $21.12 (Reg. $30)
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire on Nintendo 3DS $26.85 (Reg. $40)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby on Nintendo 3DS $26.85 (Reg. $40)
- Legend of Zelda: Link between Worlds on Nintendo 3DS $27.41 (Reg. $40)
- Fire Emblem: Awakening on Nintendo 3DS $27.41 (Reg. $40)
Preorder deals at the lowest we’ve ever seen (some of the following titles are yet to receive official release dates):
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on PS4 $43.40 (Reg. $60)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on PS4 & Xbox One $40.88 (Reg. $60)
- Batman: Arkham Knight Limited Edition on PS4 & Xbox One $62.76 (Reg. $100)
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS $27.36 (Reg. $40)
You’ll find more game deals in our daily roundups and your daily iOS price drop list is on its way.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links