Apple has selected ProCam 2 – Camera and Photo / Video Editor as the Free App of the Week. Typically going for $1.99, you can now pickup the app for free on iPhone and iPod touch. You can also grab ProCam XL 2 on iPad for free (Reg. $1.99) as well. Based on previous pricing data, this is matching the lowest we’ve have seen the apps go for. Both version combined have received a 4+ star rating from over 1600 reviewers.
Head below for a closer look and feature details:
– Single Shot with Intelligent HDR feature
– Night Mode with timer option
– Anti-Shake with adjustable sensitivity (High / Medium / Low)
– Burst Mode with adjustable image quality (Full / VGA) and shot counter
– Sound Snap
– Manual focus, exposure compensation, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance controls – iOS 8 and later only
– Full focus and exposure control (touch focus / touch exposure)
– Focus, exposure and white balance (WB) lock
– 17 live lenses: Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Macro / Tiny Planet / Wormhole / Split / Kaleidoscope I, II, III, IV, V / Ripple / Striped / Hatched / Halftone – iPhone 4S and later only
– 50 expertly crafted live filters – iPhone 4S and later only
– Adjustable image resolution (Full / High / Medium / Low)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.