Power bank deals are a dime a dozen these days. However, its not every day we see a power bank with the massive capacity of 20000mAh that can be topped off by the sun. Which is why today’s deal on the new ZeroLemon SolarJuice Portable Battery caught our eye. It’s available for $49.99 with free shipping, which is $10 below its street price and 50% better than its inflated MSRP.
- Top Grade A cell, built-in 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery charges via a powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel
- Dual output allows for simultaneous charging of multiple devices at high speeds
- Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact, and reliable
- 1000+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery
- Solar charging capabilities with any light condition
- 4 LED indicators reflecting charging & discharging process
- Fast charging 2.1 & 1A power output for maximum iOS & Android charge rates (more than 7x charge for iPhone 6)
- Ultrabright LED flashlight
The nitty gritty: Deal ends in five days and includes a 180-day ZeroLemon Guarantee. It’s important to note that all sales are final and it’ll take one to two weeks for your power bank to ship. Only available for US buyers.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.