Harman Audio has dropped the prices of a few of its recertified products.
Our top pick are the Harman Kardon NI in-ear headphones for $15 with free shipping, which originally sold for $100. Features an Apple- three-button remote with built-in microphone and includes a carrying case. Rated 3.3 out of 5 stars, but keep in mind these reviews are from people who spent much more on them.
Other deals include:
- JBL SoundFly Air wireless AirPlay Speaker: $45 (orig. $200)
- JBL Pebbles USB digital speakers, with built-in USB: $29 (orig. $60)
- Harman Kardon NC headphones: $119 (orig. $300)
- JBL OnBeat Xtreme loudspeaker docking station: $179 (orig. $500)
- JBL SCS145.5 loudspeaker system: $99 (orig. $400)
- JBL Charge Bluetooth speaker: $74.95 (orig. $150)
All Harman refurbished products come with original factory warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.