The iPod may be on its last legs, but I still think there’s a huge reason for everyone to own a Shuffle — working out. I opt for my iPod Shuffle every time I go for a run or hit the gym because I don’t want to worry about damaging my iPhone.
Walmart has dropped the current generation 2GB iPod Shuffle down to $34.99 with free in-store pickup, which is $14 below the list price of $49. It’s also the first discount of any kind we’ve seen on Apple’s smallest music player in a very long time.
The incredibly small, wearable music player comes in a spectrum of colors and has a clickable control pad. And VoiceOver tells you the song title or playlist name.
Take hundreds of songs everywhere you go with the small, wearable and colourful iPod shuffle. Use the clickable control pad to easily play your music. With a simple tap of the VoiceOver button, you’ll hear the song title, playlist name or even battery status. And because your different playlists and Genius Mixes are just a sync away, you’ll always have the perfect music mix ready to complement your every mood.
- Small and wearable
- Polished anodised aluminium design
- Built-in clip
- Easy-to-use control pad for playing your music, audiobooks and podcasts
- VoiceOver button to hear the song title, playlist menu and battery status
- Support for multiple playlists and Genius Mixes
- 2GB of storage
- Available in slate, silver, purple, pink, yellow, green and blue
- Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links