It’s been an exciting couple of months for cord cutters. Dish’s Sling TV streaming service has officially launched and just last week the company announced a partnership with Amazon and Roku to offer exclusive media player discounts.
Now, here’s where it gets interesting. Amazon just kicked off a fresh discount that knocks its Fire TV player down to just $84. The aforementioned Sling TV promo extends a $50 Fire TV coupon code for new users of its service who sign up for three months of service ($20/month).
If you take advantage of both of these promos then you’ll haul in a new Amazon Fire TV box with three months of Sling TV access for a total cash outlay of $94 — Fire TV costs $34 after coupon and Sling TV service adds $60, which yields the $94 figure. That’s still $5 below the regular price of just the Fire TV.
Here’s how to lock in your unique coupon code:
Redeeming the Promotion
- Sign up for your subscription on the Sling TV website and prepay three months of Sling TV service.
- After signing up, you will receive a promotion code that can be used for $50 off Amazon Fire TV or a free Fire TV Stick.
- Copy the promotional code, go to www.amazon.com/redeemslingtvoffer, and add one Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to check out. Paste or enter the promotional code in the “Enter a gift card or promotion code” field, click the ‘Apply’ button and complete your order.
- When your device arrives, simply plug it in, connect to the internet, and start enjoying instantly.
- Your partner in Prime—The best way to enjoy unlimited access to thousands of Prime Instant Videos on your HDTV, including award-winning series from HBO and exclusive titles like Downton Abbey
- Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games Learn more
- Voice search that actually works—Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds
- Tiny box, huge specs—3x the processing power of Roku and Apple TV. Fast quad-core processor, 2 GB of memory, and dedicated GPU, plus Dolby Digital Plus surround sound and optical audio out
- Easy to set up and use—Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can enjoy favorite titles and personalized recommendations
- Instant streaming—Exclusive new feature ASAP predicts what movies and TV episodes you’ll want to watch and buffers them for playback before you hit play
- Connect your small screen to your big screen—Fire TV lets you fling your favorite apps to your TV to free up your small screen for other uses. Or mirror your phone or tablet to your TV. Learn more
- Perfect for parents—Amazon FreeTime lets you easily limit screen time and create personalized profiles just for kids
- Great for gaming—Play blockbuster titles like Minecraft-Pocket Edition, The Walking Dead, and Monsters University, plus free games and Amazon exclusives. Paid games start from just 99 cents