Dwell can be had for $5 for one year with code 9TO5TOYS, but a two year sub drops down to $9.50. That’s $4.75 per year which is about $50 under the newsstand listing, $30 better than the sale price and matching the best price we see outside of rare multi-mag bundle/special deals. Dwell will charge you more than double for a 2 year print sub.
National Geographic w/ digital access for iPad and iPhone included can be had today for $30 on a 2 year sub. Available for both new customers and renewals, that’s $8 under the next best price and the best we’ve seen.
More notable magazine deals using code 9TO5TOYS:
- Rolling Stone w/ digital 1-yr sub: $5 (Reg. $102 newsstand, $20 sale)
- Runner’s World 1-yr sub: $6 (Reg. $50, $12 sale)
- TV Guide 2-yr sub: $20 (Reg. $203, $66 sale)
- Martha Stewart Living 1-yr sub: $10 (Reg. $60, $20 sale)
- Taste of Home w/ digital 1-yr sub: $6.25 (Reg. $24, $17 sale)
DiscountMags will not charge sales tax, will not auto renew subscriptions on you, and offers completely free delivery (US only). Note: Digital access comes once the first print edition arrives in most cases.