Update (2/17 3:58pm): Newegg has the TP-LINK Archer C2 AC750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router for $39.99 shipped using code EMCANKV66 during checkout. That’s $14 under Amazon and matching the best price we’ve seen on this particular router. Rated 3.8/5 stars from nearly 200 Amazon customers.
Amazon has the TP-LINK Wireless N600 Dual Band Router (TL-WDR36000) for $56.57 shipped, but if you click on the on-page $10 coupon button your total will drop to $46.57 shipped. That’s $24 under the original listing, the best price we can find by $3 and within $6 of the all-time lowest price (which was for one day at Amazon during the holiday season).
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 2 USB Ports – Easily share printers, files or media with your friends or family locally or over the internet
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds, IPv6 Ready
- Achieves blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 800Mbps with hardware NAT
- Built-in media server allows users to share music, video and photos with Windows Media Player, PS3 or X-BOX 360
This model has received a 3.9/5 star rating from over 1,400 Amazon customers.
More on the TP-LINK Wireless N600 Dual Band Router:
N600 Concurrent Dual Band Wireless
The N600 Dual Band Giagabit Wireless Router TL-WDR3600 broadcasts and receives both 2.4GHz and 5GHz signals simultaneously at up to 300Mbps on each band. Like two wireless routers in one, the TL-WDR3600 allows you to run simple tasks such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band, while using bandwidth-intensive or latency-sensitive applications, such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the less crowded 5GHz band, simultaneously.
Gigabit Fast Data Transfer Speed
With a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Switch, the TL-WDR3600 provides you with a robust and extremely fast wired network. Moreover, its WAN to LAN throughput can achieve up to 800Mbps, allowing you to unleash the full potential of your network. You can use the Ethernet ports for printer, NAS, TV, and other network devices so that users can all share those devices through the wireless or wired connection.
Two Multi-functional USB Ports
The router provides two USB 2.0 ports that can be used to share external devices among multiple users.
1. Share a Printer. It is common that multiple users share the same printer in the network. With the TL-WDR3600, you can simply connect your printer to the USB port on the back of the router and print wirelessly.
2. Share Files & Media. Attach a storage device such as a flash drive or hard drive to the router, and users in the local network can all get access to the files saved in the drive. The router also has a built-in FTP server so that users can visit the storage device remotely.
Create a Guest Network for Visitors
To provide Internet access to visitors without revealing the password for your original network, you can utilize the Guest Network function of this router. You are given the options to create a Wi-Fi network on either 2.4GHz or 5GHz. What’s more, you can control the bandwidth, schedule, and local network accessibility of the guest network. This feature is quite useful for small offices, shops, and other places where a separate Wi-Fi network needs to be provided to visitors.
Network Management at Your Fingertips with TP-LINK Tether App
TP-LINK’s Tether App provides the easiest way to access, manage and share your router’s resources with your iOS and Android devices. From setup, to parental control, to media sharing, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who’s online and what their privileges are. Learn more details on TP-LINK’s website.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case