Southwest Airlines is offering one-way flights to and from a variety of locations in the United States and Puerto Rico starting at $73 through tomorrow night. There are a few stipulations to this deal but if you’re looking for travel between early March and June 3rd, we’d recommend browsing Southwest’s offerings. They have flights to many warm weather destinations, such as Tampa, FL, San Diego, CA and Panama City Beach, FL. This is a great opportunity to grab discounted flights for Spring Break or Spring Training, just make sure you book a flight home… or not 🙂
The key details:
- 14 day advance purchase required (i.e. purchases today are eligible to fly on March 12)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Travel must take place on Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday
- Florida, Nevada and Puerto Rico on Tuesday/Wednesday
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from February 17 through February 26, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel March 3 through June 3, 2015. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 7 through May 20, 2015.
- Travel valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Saturdays. Travel to/from Florida, Nevada or San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links