Woot! offers the Harman Kardon NC Premium Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones for $119.99 + $5 shipping. These headphones typically retail for $200 or more, today’s listing is $75 better than Amazon’s current offer and the lowest that we can find it. They are rated 3.6/5 stars by 86 Amazon customers.
These headphones feature:
- Proprietary closed-loop, active digital noise-cancellation technology analyzes and optimizes the audio signal before it reaches the listener’s ears for the most accurate noise cancellation possible
- Optimized driver system for sonic clarity and accuracy even at low volume levels
- Passive playback using the supplied bypass cable means you can enjoy continuous playback (minus the active digital noise-cancelling) even when the battery is dead
- USB recharging eliminates the need for batteries or an extra charger
- Sandblasted steel and black matte housings deliver sophisticated, modern design
Additionally, we spotted these Klipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphones for $89.99 shipped. These highly-rated headphones have an in-ear design and come with different sized tips for a custom fit.
For additional options, we also have some discounted Audio-Technica sets this morning at Amazon and Staples.
Full description from Harman Kardon:
Harman Kardon NC headphones feature an exclusive acoustic system that integrates superb mechanical design, materials and electronics. User-exchangeable bows, self-adjusting housings, soft leather cups and slow-retention ear-cup foam ensure a comfortable fit and an optimal acoustic seal on the ear. The NC model employs the proprietary HARMAN closed-loop, active digital noise-cancelling technology developed for acoustic installations in luxury cars. The USB-rechargeable NC headphones have a battery that lasts up to 40 hours. Even when the battery dies, the headphones will still work when connected by the supplied bypass cable to a playback device. No other noise-cancelling headphones offer this passive playback mode.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.