These are open-back, Hi-Fi style headphones that feature:
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamics
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and gray
- High-quality open metal-mesh earpiece covers
- Detachable, Kevlar-reinforced oxygen-free-copper cable with very low handling noise
This set has received a 4.7/5 star rating from over 180 Amazon customers.
If you’re looking for some closed-back cans, we still have the Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear Headphones in black for $149.99 shipped. That’s around $38 below Amazon’s price and matching our previous mention which was within $5 of an open box deal.
More on the HD 600:
The HD 600 is an audiophile-grade open dynamic hi-fi/professional stereo headphone. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves resulting in a clean sound free of artifacts and acoustical disturbances. The HD 600 is a fantastic addition to a hi-fi stack or dedicated listening room, and is a favorite among mastering engineers worldwide.
- Natural, spatial imaging
- Exceptional transient response
- Optimized for hi-resolution recordings
- Made in IrelandLearn more about the HD 600
“I have used my HD 600’s for casual and critical listening ever since I got my pair. I can depend on the HD 600 in many different environments and can always expect great results out of it.” -Kazuri Arai, Recording/Mix Engineer
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.