Head below for more details and a video of the system in action:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Affixed to the inside of your windshield, LyfeLens boasts dual-facing HD cameras capable of keeping an eye on both the inside and outside of your vehicle. It is also equipped with a series of motion/sound sensors and GPS allowing it to track unsafe conditions (speed, locations, more) as well as bumps and accidents whether you are in the car or not.
All of this data is connected to the cloud and the included iOS/Android apps, providing users with video/data storage, remote access and viewing, security based notifications for unsafe driving or accidents, vehicle location (for that time when you lose your car in the parking lot) and mileage-based expense data.
Along with a built-in rechargeable battery, mic, speaker, Bluetooth, WiFi and a microSD card slot, LyfeLens will also double as a 4G and WiFi hotspot to keep itself and all of your devices connected while on the road.
While LyfeLens will “provide superior functionality as a dash cam” without a subscription, many of these features will require one including LTE services like “push notifications, WiFi hotspot, automatic cloud storage, live video feeds, and speed and location monitoring.”
The new all-in-one dash cam is set for release in the Fall of this year, with preorders already open on the official site for $199.
More details on LyfeLens:
LyfeLens connects your car with your smartphone to provide you with real-time insight and notifications of things happening in and around your vehicle while you’re away, recording trip data with speed and location tracking, and keeping you and your passengers connected on the go with a mobile wifi hotspot.
- Alerts you and records video if your car is being broken into
- Notifies you if your car is bumped or scratched in the parking lot with recorded video
- Alerts you if your teenage driver is speeding or driving unsafely
- Records video of traffic accidents to prove fault or innocence
- Allows you and your passengers to stream music and movies on the road
- Helps locate your vehicle if it gets stolen
- Tracks and categorizes your mileage expenses
- Connects your tablet or laptop to the internet for work and entertainment
- Locates your parked car when you’re lost in the parking lot
- Stores recorded video and trip data securely to the cloud
Access everything on the go.
The LyfeLens app tracks and catalogs your driving trends and allows you to instantly watch a live feed of your LyfeLens from anywhere. In addition to automatic recording for trigger events, the tap to record function allows for immediate syncing and backup of footage directly to your LyfeLens account, making sure you never miss a thing.
Designed for iOS and Android Devices
Tech Specs: Memory – microSD card (up to 128GB) Lens – CMOS sensor Lens Count – 2 Resolution – HD(1920×1080) @ 30Fps Codec – MP4 or H264 WiFi – 802.11b/g/n MIC – Built-in Speaker – Built-in Bluetooth – BLE 4.x GSM – 3G/4G LTE