BuyDig offers the LG 50-inch (5BUB9500) 120Hz 3D LED 4K UHDTV w/ WebOS for $1,499. Adding coupon code FUTURENOW at checkout drops the final price to $1,299 shipped. Today’s price is over 50% off the original list price, $200 better than Amazon and a match for the lowest that we’ve seen it go for.
This highly-rated UHDTV features a 120Hz refresh rate, WebOS smart functionality, four HDMI and three USB inputs. Additionally, it has passive 3D technology and will up-convert non-4K video to to near-4K standards.
Next up, Home Depot is discounting a number of Haier Roku-enabled HDTVs. This deal is available online only, although you’ll be able to ship them directly to your home for free, or elect for in-store pick up.
Here is the full breakdown on these deals:
- Haier 58-inch LED 1080p 120Hz Roku-Ready HDTV: $629 (Reg. $749)
- Haier 55-inch LED 1080p 120Hz Roku-Ready HDTV: $599 (Reg. $699)
- Haier 50-inch LED 1080p 60Hz Roku-Ready HDTV: $479 (Reg. $579)
- Haier 40-inch LED 1080p 120Hz Roku-Ready HDTV: $269 (Reg. $319)
Additional HDTV deals that we’ve spotted:
- Panasonic 60-inch LED 1080p Smart HDTV: $749.99 (orig. $1,1200) | Best Buy
- Samsung 55-inch LED 1080p Smart 3D HDTV: $999.99 (orig. $1,400) | Best Buy
- LG 49-inch 60Hz Smart LED UDHTV: $699 (Reg. $1,000) | Amazon
- Samsung 55-inch LED Smart HDTV w/ $250 Dell Gift Card: $697.99 (orig. $1,200) | Dell
- VIZIO 49-inch M-Series HDTV w/ low-profile wall mount: $527.99 (Reg. $700) | Dell
LG 55UB9500 55″ Class Smart TV delivers a dynamic viewing experience. This model features a large 54.6″ display and has a native 3840 x 2160 resolution for delivering detailed images. Additionally, this TV has 4K Resolution Upscaler technology for upscaling lower resolution sources to near-4k quality. LG UCI (Ultra Clarity Index) 1500 technology is built-in for minimizing distortion on fast-moving images. LG’s Smart TV interface features a full web browser and allows you to access streaming multimedia content like Netflix and YouTube. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity are built-in to this TV for high-speed Internet access. Passive 3D technology is also onboard for viewing 3D material when paired with 3D glasses and source material.
The LG 55UB9500 is well equipped for device connections with 1 component video and 4 HDMI 2.0 inputs. The component video port also doubles as a composite video interface for connecting lower resolution sources. Three side-panel USB ports allow you to connect devices like flash drives for audio, video and photo playback. This LG smart TV includes the LG Magic Remote Control, which is designed to simplify navigation and web-browsing. Onboard Miracast and MHL connectivity allows you to make wireless and wired connections to compatible devices such as smartphones and tablets for content sharing. This model features a 2.1-channel 35W audio system for robust audio playback but you do have the option of using the TV’s audio output to connect to an external speaker system.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.