SnapPower, the company that started out making a simple-to-install nightlight that clips onto power outlets, is now introducing its solution for your home USB charging needs. The SnapPower Charger is a USB power source in a cover plate that requires no wiring, just a three-step installation anyone should be able to handle…
The kickstarter campaign was only hoping to raise $35,000 but it has already surpassed that modest goal. If you back this campaign now, you can get in for $14 each or a 2-pack for $20. It is scheduled to hit stores in August.
If you’re looking for more power and don’t mind the installation, here’s the best selling dual-port socket (3.6A) charger for $25 on Amazon.
SnapPower Charger Overview:
- Powerful 1-amp USB charger built into an outlet cover plate.
- Charges any USB device and eliminates the need for bulky wall warts.
- Installs in seconds over any standard outlet in your home.
- There’s no wiring to mess with, and no batteries to sort out. Just bring a screwdriver and a good attitude.
- For renters, this solution provides convenient wall charging that can be taken with you when you move. If you move out, just pop the old cover back on
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.