Today only, Newegg has the HP X702 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (P-FD128HP702-GE) for $46.99, but using code EMCARAN68 in the cart will drop your total down to $30.54 shipped. That’s about $25 under the original listing, $20+ under the average selling price, $15 better than Amazon and the lowest price we can find. This is slightly less than yesterday’s deal and the lowest current price we can find for any brand name USB 3.0 128GB flash drive.
- Transfers movies and videos approximately 10 times faster than USB 2.0 Flash Drives
- Allows for quick and easy transfer of large files with USB 3.0 technology
- The 128GB x702w can hold approximately 23,674 songs
- The integrated cap holder means no more lost caps
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports, so you can utilize any USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with most PC and Mac laptop and desktop computers
- Free technical support
This model has received a 4.7/5 star rating from over 60 Amazon customers. If you;re looking for something a little bit more substantial in the storage category, we have a few discounted options in our World Back-up Day post still available.
More on the HP X702 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive:
USB 3.0 Lets You Store & Transfer Content Faster
We all could use some more time in our busy schedules, so take a step up to USB 3.0 from HP. It’s the perfect solution for easily storing and quickly transferring all your large documents, high-resolution photos, HD videos, and more. USB 3.0 offers the same ease-of-use and plug-and-play capabilities as previous generations of USB technologies, but with exceptional speed improvements. The HP x702w USB 3.0 Flash Drive has transfer speeds approx. 10X faster than standard HP USB 2.0 Flash Drives**
Designed for Reliable Portable Storage
HP x702w USB 3.0 Flash Drive is designed with convenience and portability in mind. Its integrated cap holder means no more lost caps.