Update 4/21 5:30PM: Amazon has price matched.
Newegg’s Shell Shocker Deal of the Day is the XYZprinting daVinci 1.0 3D Printer for a low $349.99 shipped. That’s $150 off its list price, $50 less than our previous mention and the lowest we’ve seen.
The da Vinci was the 2014 CES Editors’ Choice Award Winner and dubbed “the most affordable 3D Printer”. It has a 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8-inch build volume and it requires no assembly. Amazon customers gave it 3.6/5 stars and it is one of the best selling 3D printers on Amazon.
Warranty: XYZprinting provides a one-year US limited warranty after product registration on XYZprinting’s website within 30 days of invoice date.
Support: Please leave a message on XYZprinting support page.
Specifications & System Requirements:
- Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Maximum Build Volume (WxHxD): 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches (20 x 20 x 20cm)
- Printing Mode: Fine (100 microns), Standard (200 microns), Speed (300 microns), Ultra Fast (400 microns)
- Print Head: Single Nozzle
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Print Speed: 150mm/sec
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Print Material: ABS Available Now. PLA (Will be available in Q4 2014)
- File Type: .STL & XYZ Format
- Panel Type: 4 x16 LCM
- Language: English & Japanese
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 Wire
- OS Support: Windows XP (.net 4.0 required) / Windows 7 or above (for PC); Mac OSx 10.8 / 64-bit above (for Mac)
- Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 2GB+ DRAM (for PC); X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 2GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.