We can’t have it all. Apple’s ultra-thin MacBooks are off-the-charts beautiful (ya, I’m a fanboy), but that thinness comes with sacrifices in connectivity options. None of Apple’s current laptops (aside from the ancient 13-inch regular MacBook Pro) have an Ethernet port, while every model only gets 2 USB ports.
Slip it into your travel bag or keep it on your office shelf and you’ll be able to get a hardwired internet connection or connect more USB devices to your Mac within seconds. Since it needs a USB port on your MacBook to connect, it’ll only add an extra 2 USB 3.0 ports to your workflow even though it has 3 ports. It’s rated 4.8 out of 5 stars and includes an 18-month warranty.
If you’re lucky enough to have a new 12-inch MacBook you’ll need a USB-C adapter to use this hub.
- RAVPower 3000mAh Mini Power Bank: $8.49 (Reg. $15) w/ coupon code DJCJYHSN
- RAVPower 13000mAh Power Bank w/ Charger: $29.99 (Reg. $40) discount taken at checkout
- Aukey 48W/9.6A 4 Port USB Car Charger: $9.99 (Reg. $15) w/ coupon code CSNIU9GB
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice 10000mAh Water Resistant Power Bank w/ Flashlight: $26 (Orig. $50)
- Poweradd Pilot X1 5200mAh Power Bank: $9.99 (Reg. $13.99) w/ coupon code 3RT6475Y
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.