It helps to have a range of Lightning cables in you’re charging arsenal. The standard 3-ft length is great for everyday charging, but sometimes you need something a bit shorter, longer, or tougher.
Short 1.3-ft cables can help minimize desktop clutter and reduce needed travel space, while super-long 6-ft and even 10-ft options make it easy to stay charged when wall outlets are out of reach. But no matter the type, you always need to make sure the cable is Apple-certified MFi, that way you know you’re getting a safe and dependable connection.
Here’s some current deals to help round out your Lightning cable collection:
- 2-Pack PQi MFi 1.3-ft Lightning cables: $10 shipped (Reg. $20) | Newegg
- Anker MFi 3-ft Lightning cable: $6.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- AmazonBasics MFi 6-ft Lightning cable: $9.79 Prime shipped (Orig. $15) | Amazon
- ZeroLemon MFi 6.4-ft Rugged Nylon Lightning cable: $12.49 shipped (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- ZeroLemon MFi 10-ft Lightning cable: $9.99 shipped (Reg. $14) | Amazon
- K-ble MFi 10-ft Lightning cable: $10.99 Prime shipped (Reg. $15) | Amazon
When considering these prices, just keep in mind Apple charges $19 for a 3-ft Lightning cable.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.