- 2014 CES Editors’ Choice Award Winner – Most Affordable 3D Printer
- Largest 475 cubic inch build volume – 7.8″ x 7.8″ x 7.8″ (20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm)
- The da Vinci 1.0 Grey prints in ABS
- Free filament as the starter kit and Free XYZWare software
- The da Vinci 1.0 prints in ABS
While it only has a 3.5/5 star rating from over 400 customers, it’s clearly one of the most affordable home 3D printers around, and is currently the best selling option on Amazon. It ships with a 1 year warranty and a 30-day return policy.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.