Update (5/13 2:15pm): Amazon has matched Newegg’s shipped price of $171.94 for the Yamaha RX-V377. The best price ever on the best selling item from Amazon’s Audio/Video Receivers & Amplifiers product category.
Update (5/13 10:20am): If you’re looking to add Apple’s steaming platform to your set-up, Amazon has the Yamaha RX-V477 5.1-Channel Network AV Receiver with AirPlay for $249.99 shipped (Orig. $400, best we can find).
Newegg has the Yamaha RX-V377 5.1 Channel AV Receiver for $169.95 plus $1.99 shipping. That’s more than $88 under the original listing, nearly $20 below Amazon, $10 under our previous mention and the best we can find.
- 100 W x 5-channel output for powerful surround sound
- Discrete amp configuration, HDMI with 4K Ultra HD pass-through for super high resolution images
- Front panel USB digital connection for iPod and iPhone, YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker set up
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass sound even with small speakers, virtual Cinema Front provides virtual surround sound with five speakers in front
- Multilingual color OSD for improved visibility, ECO mode operation for about 20 percentage less power consumption
This is the best selling audio/video receiver available on Amazon and has received a 4.4/5 star rating from nearly 280 customers. You’ll also find some discounted theater speakers in today’s Daily Deals for almost $200 off.
More on the Yamaha RX-V377:
4K Ultra HD Pass-through for Super High Resolution Images
This AV receiver provides advanced HDMI features including pass-through of 4K Ultra HD, which is gaining popularity. 4K Ultra HD refers to four times the resolution of a 1080p display. This receiver is capable of passing the 4K Ultra HD data from the source to the monitor for image clarity far beyond present standards.
HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
3D means the receiver can handle 3D signal data. The Audio Return Channel function enables data to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable with no need for an extra optical cable.
SCENE for One-touch Start
Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.